some people do. Therefore, it is important to tell you about what some of those reactions or side-effects could be when considering this
form of weight loss treatment. Most side-effects are mild & usually improve or go away completely as your body adjust to the medication.
Some Reactions of side-effects to stimulants could be:
* Increased anxiety, jittery, high blood pressure, restlessness or nervousness
* Feeling lightheaded, drowsy, dizzy or headaches
* Feeling hot, increased sweating, thirst or dry mouth
* Constipation, diarrhea, trouble sleeping, blurry vision
Stimulant drugs are considered "controlled substance: and are monitored by the DEA and should be safe-guarded against theft or loss.
Taking these medications to often or in large quantity, or for longer than prescribed, can lead to addictions or in worse case situations,
an overdose. Rarely, serious and even fatal outcomes have been reported.
Even if not overdosed, rarely, some people can have serious reactions to medications that could be life threatening. So, if you ever
experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor, dial 911, or go to the nearest ER for evaluation. Because these are the most
often prescribed in weight loss medical clinics nationwide, we feel they are safe for most patients, but they are not for everyone. Please
be advised. Safety always first.
* Chest discomfort, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
* Swelling in the feet or lower legs
* Irregular heartbeat, fast heart rate, or large increase in blood pressure
* If you are getting the appetite suppressant, you MUST see the doctor on your 1st visit. The doctor will evaluate you and
upon his assessment, will give authority to administer the prescription. After your 1st visit, if not specified differently by
the doctor, you may come in when you are out of medication and the clinic can then refill your prescription upon vitals
checking out ok. After 3 months, you MUST see the doctor again. The charge is $105, including, 1cc injection and prescription.
* We gladly except walk-ins, but appointment patients are seen ahead of walk-ins. Just know that walk-ins could face a
little more wait time but will be seen in order as signed in.
* The clinic will NOT refund any of your purchase. it is our intent to help you in your weight loss needs so therefore we are
here for you to follow in our guidelines. After 45 days of NO activity on your part, the products that you have remaining
on your account become VOID. This is to hold you accountable to your commitment and the success of your weight loss.
"If you don't use them, you lose them."
* We do NOT except checks. Payment of Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, Cash & Flex Cards are excepted.
I have read and acknowledge the information listed above:
Signature ____________________________________________________________________ Date ___________________________________
Office Staff Signature _______________________________________________________ Page 3
Complete Weight Loss and
Phone: (205) 733-1440
Fax: (205) 733-1442